Sourpuss - a person having a grouchy disposition that is often accompanied by a scowling facial expression.
The best thing about today is that the Geranium J Snappy gave me is about to bloom. Other than that, I'm not happy. In keeping with the list theme from my last post, here's a list of the crap I'm crabby about.
- The weeds in the front gardens are insane. I ran out of plant markers therefore I did not mark all the seedlings that I planted a few weeks ago therefore today I'm pretty sure I ripped out newly planted seedlings along with the weeds.
- I was caught in a hail storm during number 1.
- I've got writer's block. Or maybe I just have nothing interesting to say. Or at least nothing I think of seems interesting to me so I can't imagine it'd be interesting to you.
- I have several books to read but instead of reading them, I just keep buying more books to read.
- I'm mad that my rain barrel is black and Garden Rant is sporting a cool terra cotta looking one. I'm also mad about my shallowness regarding wanting a cooler rain barrel.
- I'm sick of looking at the winter sowing containers filled with seedlings, but not sick enough to plant them all. I despise my laziness!
- The Yarrow I bought for 75% off and planted last year is a freak plant that belongs in a big field and not in my backyard fence border. I wish Bruce thought it was a weed! The stuff is already almost as tall as the 6 foot fence and is crowding out my poor replacement Weigela Wine and Roses. I wish death on thee!
- It's my weekend for laundry.
Man, we could be here all night. Somebody pass the happy pills!