- I've established new friendships that I think will last a lifetime with people who share a love for gardening. shout out to GB!
- I've crossed e-paths with some really great gardeners across the world who have been so helpful to me for reasons I still don't understand and even met one in person. Thank you all!
- I've found a great way to de-stress that does not involve drug abuse. HA
- I've learned more about the environment than I ever thought possible just from paying attention to my dirt.
- I've gone way outside my previous comfort zone building all sorts of crap and even though I've made tons of mistakes I've had so much fun doing it! Plus, my confidence about DIY stuff is out the roof and I'm pretty sure I could build a house or something. (OK maybe not a house)
- I've been inspired to explore some other creative outlets that I hope to tell you about soon.
- My yard is prettier and I know how to grow food!
I think my blog (and my life) will be changing in some very big ways over the next year and I can't wait. I don't have some big master plan other than to keep on gardening but I believe we should all be moving forward so that's what my garden and my blog will be doing.
Next up I'll be showing you how my Dwarf Bell of Georgia Peach Tree went from shabby to chic.
Happy Birthday to me!