- When I wanted to start gardening, she convinced me that I could do it myself
- She made suggestions for things that would look nice and that she thought I'd enjoy, starting with my pink hedge roses on my fence line.
- When I thought I had taken on too much and was ready to give up, she INSISTED on coming over, brought her tools, and helped me dig for hours!
- She insisted I find my property survey and brought me graph paper so I could start mapping out my garden properly and brought me beginner garden planning books from her personal library
- She has shared several of her own plants with me and helped me decide where to plant them
- She has an awesome personality and is extremely easy to talk to and a fabulous teacher
- SHE LOVES TO GARDEN!
I keep telling her that I'll be her first reference and I've got the pictures to show what she's helped me do!
I would recommend my gardening coach to anybody. I credit her for my small successes and I have no doubt I would have given up a long time ago had it not been for her. Plus, I'd love to see her do something she loves this much. And get this, she already has a name for her business!
Thank you, Garden Buddy (Coach)! I appreciate you! Just do it!